Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson review
We are in the 21st century and the global economy is changing very quickly!
Traditional Marketing is evolving into something new: Online Marketing.
The first people who will learn it will take a huge advantage on their competitors.
I must admit that digital marketing is by no means an easy way to make money, especially if you don’t have the right basic knowledge.
The dream of anyone who enters this world is to be financially free.
Beyond the technical knowledge, which can be acquired over time, there is a crucial point that can limit the success of aspiring marketers. That point is traffic.
The dilemma is always the same: Organic traffic or paid traffic?
In this post, we are going to review the book “Traffic secrets” by Russel Brunson.
The story of Traffic Secrets
Traffic Secrets is a comprehensive course on driving traffic to your sales funnel, and it actually has a pretty interesting backstory.
Although the title says Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson, Traffic Secrets is actually originally the brainchild of John Reese, a legendary online marketer who made $ 1 million in less than a day. Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson review
Do you want to know how he did it? it’s all explained in Traffic Secrets written by Russel Brunson.
By the time Russell was training to become a funnel builder, John was already setting giant records.
In a way, John’s million-dollar feat was very similar to the first time someone broke the 4-minute mile.
The internet got us used to witness extraordinary feats and that moment changed the way marketers thought they were making money online.
Russell looked at John at the time (he still does) and fashioned him as best he could.
Then, Russell paid John $ 1 million for his traffic secrets course (as much as John was able to earn in just one day, a few years earlier).
This information was enough to convince me that this book deserved to be read, and so I decided to buy it.
Russell Brunson’s books
Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson is the third and final book in Russell’s trilogy: composed of Dotcom Secrets and Expert Secrets, as well as Traffic Secrets. Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson review
DotCom Secrets explains the sales funnels analytically, Expert Secrets instead explains the sales funnels from a more artistic point of view. Traffic Secrets will finally explain how to fill your funnels with the FUEL of the sales funnels: traffic.
Russell himself said:
“This book shows the simple process we used to get TEN MILLION people to visit our sites each month.”
This is a rather bold statement, but Russell has accustomed us to a rather high quality and has earned the respect he enjoys to this day.
Is Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson right for me?
In my humble opinion, Traffic Secrets is suitable for any business looking to increase their traffic.
Whether you are a novice blogger, or your job is to increase traffic to the e-commerce site of a company you work for, this third can give you effective insights to greatly improve the amount of visitors. of the site in question.
Traffic Secrets is a complete, well-rounded course and the worst case scenario is that some of the material doesn’t apply to your business. Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson review
Russell Brunson said about Traffic Secrets:
“It’s a simple strategy that any company could implement, even if they don’t understand what traffic is.”
Traffic secrets are for you if:
- You don’t even know what traffic is, but you’ve heard it’s essential to your business.
- You are new to digital marketing and want to learn how to generate traffic to your site.
- Your business isn’t performing as you want even if you already use some basic traffic strategies.
- You are an entrepreneur who is going through a difficult time and needs to reinvigorate your business with new contacts.
- You sell a product online and want to learn how to leverage Amazon and other buying platforms for free traffic and greater authority.
Traffic secrets are NOT for you if:
- Time is a problem for you, so you can’t even read the book and learn useful secrets to improve traffic on your site.
- You prefer to invest a large amount of money on services offered by professionals in the sector.
- You are satisfied with your current traffic and do not want to grow.
Why should you purchase “Traffic secrets”?
Most companies don’t have a proven “master plan” for driving traffic.
This is a point on which it would be useful to focus and try to improve. Indeed, traffic is a vital source of business.
If traffic isn’t flowing through the sales funnel regularly, your funnel is really of little use.
Some entrepreneurs even come to believe that their product is not good enough, without even thinking that the reason they don’t sell is a lack of visibility.
Without a consistent traffic source, it is impossible to have a reliable business plan.
That’s why Russell Brunson’s book of Trafficking is a must in your study. Traffic Secrets offers you an effective way to connect with your audience and send it directly to where you want: the checkout cart.
I own almost every single product Russell has ever made, and do you know which ones are more valuable?
His books, considering their negligible cost and comparing it with the quality of the content, are really a treasure not to be missed.
An in-depth look at Traffic secrets
Instead of outlining a clear traffic plan, most companies just use a few traffic sources.
They have a list of email addresses to which they send a few emails from time to time.
They invest in some Facebook campaign.
Maybe they even invest for a few clicks from search engines.
But when the campaigns end, there is NO steady flow and it is NOT possible to scale.
What a good entrepreneur wants more than anything else is to have customers. Many customers correspond to a greater number of sales.
If you want to make your sales funnel work properly, you need to have an organized system, and so you just need to know when to get customers into your sales funnel.
Getting in front of your target audience is now easier than ever, you just need the right tools and strategies and then you make all the money you want.
This book will show you how.
The main sections of Traffic Secrets
It is difficult to describe in a few words what the book explains in hundreds of pages.
The book is divided into 3 sections, each of which is divided into several chapters. There are 20 chapters in total, one for each secret on how to get more traffic of better quality in our sales funnel.
Section #1: Your Dream Customer
The first section helps to identify the perfect customer, consequently, the secrets related to it are those that will allow you to understand where to look.
- Secret #1: Identify exactly who your “Dream Customer” is, and enter into the conversation that’s already taking place in their mind, so you know exactly how to serve them!
- Secret #2: Find exactly where your dream customers are HIDING online, so you can find them and pull them into your funnels…
- Secret #3: How to get your Dream Customers to stop dead in their tracks (even if they’re crazy busy, or scrolling through a sea of your competitors) and pay attention to your story, so they will take you up on your offer…
- Secret #4: The two ways you can get your message in front of your Dream Customers… so that you can turn them into your own traffic that you can message over and over again, for FREE!
- Secret #5: The best kind of traffic on the planet! (And the #1 way to safeguard your business against any kind of Google slaps, Facebook snaps, or algorithm changes that come our way!)
- Secret #6: The invisible second funnel that almost no one knows about. Only 19% of potential sales will happen the first time your customers go through your funnel! (The other 81% of your potential sales is determined by this…)
- Secret #7: The key to getting partners to not only promote your products for you, but also quickly return your calls, respond to your emails, and get excited to send you their traffic for free…
Section #2: Fill Your Funnel
In the second section, the focus is on how to get your customers to go through your sales funnel. The secrets present in it, in this case, explain how to attract customers from various platforms (such as YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook).
- Secret #8: How to get tons of FREE traffic from other people’s platforms who already have your dream customers… and lead them like a “Pied Piper” straight into your funnel!
- Secret #9: Get OFF the crazy traffic “roller-coaster”, and get more consistency in your marketing… while sending streams of visitors to fill your funnel! (This is hands-down the backbone for the ultra-fast growth of where ClickFunnels is today!)
- Secret #10: This quick 3-5 minute daily strategy helps you tap into large pockets of your dream customers on social media that aren’t following you yet, (and discover the patterns that make them follow and engage with you!)
- Secret #11: How to use the biggest social party on planet Earth to funnel your dream customers into your world…
- Secret #12: How to leverage Google to get your customers to find you, instead of you chasing after them! (Even if they don’t know who you are, and aren’t actually searching for you…yet!)
- Secret #13: The 6-steps Russell Brunson uses to create incredible content that serves his audience for the rest of their lives and beyond…(and our number of views will continue to rise every day!)
- Secret #14: The key to ‘weathering the storm’ and getting in front of traffic trends… this is the exact blueprint they use as we look at every new traffic opportunity!
- Secret #15: Create your own powerful “Tonight Show” that fuels ALL the social media assets you need each week… so that you can quickly repurpose it into unique content that fits each social platform!
Traffic secrets by Russell Brunson review
Section #3: Growth Hacking
The third and final session explains how to further increase the number of visitors.
- Secret #16: This “hub” style landing page makes PR agencies want to push traffic to it…so your audience can learn more about you, your company, your products, and how you can help them! (Get the exact outline we use for our page!)
- Secret #17: three strategies for tapping into other people’s distribution channels…so you can plug your products directly into brand new audience streams! (This is the real secret behind each Shark from “Shark Tank…”
- Secret #18: The 5-step game plan for building an army of marketers who spend their own advertising dollars to promote all of your products for you…(and you only pay them when they make a sale!)
- Secret #19: The 7 Phases Of A Funnel that converts your ice cold traffic (who aren’t aware of your product, and don’t even know you exist) into your funnel… into hot qualified buyers who sell themselves on your solution (before you even tell them the offer!)
- Secret #20: three tiny “growth hacking” adjustments that they modeled after famous rapid-growth tech companies…(these are the “little hinges that swing big doors” when it comes to scaling your company!)
As I said at the beginning of this article, digital marketing is the future. We can sit here and contemplate it, continuing to work “the old way” thinking that since it worked in the past, it must also work in the present and the future. Or we can adapt and follow the new trends of a constantly developing market.
The choice is entirely ours, but I believe that knowledge, in general, is always a very convenient investment. If in addition to all this costs us only a few tens of dollars, then there is no excuse.
Traffic Secrets is offered to us by Russell Brunson free of charge, the only investment is shipping costs. What better way to start learning new strategies to improve the performance of your online business?
You might also be interested in my review of hostage negotiation techniques adopted by FBI agents:
>>FBI HOSTAGE NEGOTIATION TRAINING<<
I wish you a wonderful day,